Service Administrator | Moncton, N.B.
Under the supervision of the Service Manager, the Service Administrator is responsible for the majority of all administrative aspects of the Service department as well as other important tasks in the Branch.
This position requires the ability to multitask and be able to function in a fast-evolving work environment. It is also a blend of office/computer work and partially hands-on work which keeps things active and interesting.
- Administer and manage Service work orders.
- Administer and manage the billing of mechanic’s time.
- Administer and manage warranty claims & coverage.
- Assist the sales department in monitoring the inbound and outbound flow of machinery in our inventory as well as other equipment inventory management responsibilities.
- Other support tasks to the Branch manager as needed.
Education, experience, and skills required
- A bachelor’s degree in business or other equivalent post-secondary education is highly beneficial.
- Other combinations of work/education equivalence may be considered.
- Knowledge and/or Interest in machinery and heavy equipment would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills.
- Good computer and systems knowledge.
- Ability to work in an environment of changing priorities.
- Ability to work 40 + hours per week.
- We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, online Doctors, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, employee and family assistance program and a company pension plan.
Interested candidates can send their resume to RH-HR@alpaequipment.com or call Carole Landry at 506-826-6366.