Parts Clerk | Balmoral, N.B.
Join our dynamic growing company that has been serving Atlantic Canada and Eastern Quebec since 1976.
A.L.P.A. Equipment is an Authorized Heavy Equipment Dealer for the world’s largest and most trusted names in construction and forestry equipment, such as: Ponsse, Hyundai Construction, JCB Construction, Terex | Fuchs, Landrich, and Rotobec.
Position Title: Parts Clerk
Role and Purpose: Under the supervision of the Parts Team leader, the Parts Clerk will be responsible for inventorying, stocking and issuing parts and supplies to internal and external customers. This position also requires maintaining work orders and manage warranty service.
• Be a 1st line support for parts sales; on the phone or at the parts counter
• Enter receipt and distribution of parts in the computer system
• Conduct periodic physical inventory to assure proper availability of required stock, replenishes stock as shipments arrive
• Issue replacement parts to customers
• Issue replacement parts to mechanics (internally)
• Assemble and fill orders as requested
• Check parts catalog for proper part identification
• Fill out all vendor, customer and supplier documentation
• Coordinate transfer of parts to other branches
Working Conditions: Full-time – 40 plus hours/week, Overtime will be required
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• Other combinations of work/education equivalence may be considered.
• Knowledge of parts and equipment
• Excellent interpersonal relation skills
• Good computer and systems knowledge
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you.
We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, company pension plan, long-term disability, life insurance, and an employee & family assistance program.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to RH-HR@alpaequipment.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.