Welder - AL Fabrication
Under the supervision of the Shop Foreman/Engineer, the Welder will be responsible for welding parts and on custom repairs job.
This position requires the ability to function in a consistently changing work environment.
Education, experience, and skills required
- Completion of secondary school
- Possess a minimum of 2 to 3 years of welding experience in addition to college or industry courses related to welding
- Aptitude to interpret shop drawings
- Ability to collaboratively work with others
- Bilingualism (French & English written & spoken) would be an asset for this position
- Capable of keeping up with a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work 40 + hours per week
- Capability to stand and walk for lengthy periods.
- Ability to lift and/or move between 25 to 50lbs
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50lbs with assistance
- We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, online physicians, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, employee and family assistance program and a company pension plan.
Interested candidates can send their resume to RH-HR@alpaequipment.com or call Carole Landry at 1-506-826-6366.