Service and Warranty Clerk - Fredericton, N.B.
Service and Warranty Clerk
Under the supervision of the Service Manager, the Service warranty clerk will be responsible for maintaining work orders and managing warranty claims.
This position requires the ability to multitask and be able to function in a fast-evolving work environment.
- Administer and manage work orders.
- Responsible of entering and managing mechanic time sheets
- Administer and manage warranty claims & coverage.
- Participate with the Parts department in issuing needed parts to the Mechanics.
- Assist the sales department in monitoring the inbound and outbound flow of machinery in our inventory.
Education, experience, and skills required
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Other combinations of work/education equivalence may be considered.
- Knowledge of parts and equipment
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Good computer and systems knowledge
- Ability to work in an environment of changing priorities.
- Ability to work 40 + hours per week.
- We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, online physicians, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, employee and family assistance program and a company pension plan.
Interested candidates can send their resume to RH-HR@alpaequipment.com or call Carole Landry at 1-506-826-6366.