Join our dynamic growing company that has been serving Atlantic Canada and Eastern Quebec since 1976.
A.L.P.A. Equipment is an Authorized Heavy Equipment Dealer for the world’s largest and most trusted names in construction and forestry equipment, such as: Ponsse, Hyundai Construction, JCB Construction, Terex | Fuchs, Landrich, and Rotobec.
Position Title: Sales Support
Role and Purpose: Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales Support position will require a detailed-oriented individual who will support the Sales Team in achieving and surpassing their Sales Targets.
This position requires excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. Along with the ability to function in a fast-evolving work environment. Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills are a must.
• Complete organizational and management tasks to support a variety of projects, campaigns or events
• Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
• Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of the company’s services and products
• Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
• Assist the sales team in pricing equipment, options, attachments, and other
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, inquiries, and deliveries are handled efficiently
• Develop and maintain filing systems to maintain sales records
• Prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department
• Ensure adherence to laws regulations and policies
Working Conditions: Full-time – 40+hours/week, availability evenings and weekends. Travel to other company locations will be required.
• Employer would prefer Post-Secondary Education in administration or related field, however there is no formal education or certification required for this position.
• Knowledge in the Heavy Equipment industry would be an asset
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
• Well organized and self-motivated
• Strong communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize own workload
• High organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you.
We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, company pension plan, long-term disability, life insurance, and an employee & family assistance program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.