Sales Support | Head Office | Balmoral, N.B.
The Sales Support is directly responsible for assisting the General Sales Manager in supporting the Sales Team in achieving and surpassing their Sales Targets.
This position requires excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. Along with the ability to function in a fast-evolving work environment. Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills are a must.
- Complete organizational and management tasks to support a variety of projects, campaigns or events.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team.
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of the company’s services and products.
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
- Assist the sales team in pricing equipment, options, attachments, and other
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, inquiries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Develop and maintain filing systems to maintain sales records.
- Prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Ensure adherence to laws regulations and policies.
Education, experience, and skills required
- Employer would prefer Post-Secondary Education in administration or related field, however there is no formal education or certification required for this position.
- Knowledge in the Heavy Equipment industry would be an asset.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office).
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- High organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work 40 + hours per week, availability evenings and weekends & to travel to other company locations.
- Ability to work in an environment of changing priorities.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, online physicians, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, employee & family assistance program, and a company pension plan.
Interested candidates can send their resume to RH-HR@alpaequipment.com or call Carole Landry at 1-506-826-6366.