Parts Clerk | Fredericton, N.B.
Under the supervision of the Parts Team Leader, the Parts Clerk will be responsible for inventorying, stocking, and issuing parts and supplies to internal and external customers. This position requires the ability to function in a fast-evolving work environment.
- Be a 1st line support for parts sales; on the phone or at the parts counter
- Enter receipt and distribution of parts in the computer system
- Conduct periodic physical inventory to assure proper availability of required stock, replenishes stock as shipments arrive
- Issue replacement parts to customers
- Issue replacement parts to mechanics (internally)
- Assemble and fill orders as requested
- Check parts catalog for proper part identification
- Fill out all vendor, customer and supplier documentation
- Coordinate transfer of parts to other branches
Education, experience, and skills required
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Other combinations of work/education equivalence may be considered.
- Knowledge of parts and equipment
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Good computer and systems knowledge
- Ability to work in an environment of changing priorities.
- Ability to work 40 + hours per week.
- We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, online physicians, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, employee and family assistance program and a company pension plan.
Interested candidates can send their resume to RH-HR@alpaequipment.com or call Carole Landry at 1-506-826-6366.