Accounting Clerk | located in Balmoral, N.B.
Join our dynamic growing company that has been serving Atlantic Canada and Eastern Quebec since 1976.
A.L.P.A. Equipment is an Authorized Heavy Equipment Dealer for the world’s largest and most trusted names in construction and forestry equipment, such as: Ponsse, Hyundai Construction, JCB Construction, Terex | Fuchs, Landrich, and Rotobec.
Position Title: Accounting Clerk.
Location: Balmoral, New Brunswick
Role and Purpose: Under the supervision of the Accounting Supervisor, the Accounting Clerk will be responsible for processing the accounts payables and receivables for all six of our company locations located in the Maritime provinces. This position requires the ability to function in a fast-evolving work environment.
• Accounts payable and receivable processing in multiple currencies
• Allocate costs to the right department and branch
• Invoice coding using the proper cost accounts
• Balance vendor statements
• Respond to vendor & customer inquiries
• Miscellaneous administrative task
Working Conditions: Full-time – 40 hours/week
• Accounting experience with a knowledge of accounts receivable & accounts payable procedures
• Competency in MS Office and accounting software
• Strong data entry skills & exceptional attention to detail including a high degree of numerical accuracy
• Professional, efficient, and proactive with time-management and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness to work overtime if required
• Bilingualism (French/English)
• Ability to work in an environment of shifting priorities
• Ability to work independently as a team player in a fast-paced open concept environment
• Extended Health & Dental coverage including Doctor’s online
• Employee Family Assistance Program
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Pension Plan
To apply, send your resumes by email to: RH-HR@alpaequipment.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.